simple pricing structure
- A fixed diagnostic charge of £50 +VAT which covers the time spent by the engineer inspecting the appliance and identifying the root cause of the fault. After the diagnostics, you will be informed about the condition of the appliance, and what needs to be repaired. If the engineer is unable to identify the cause of the fault, no service fee is charged.
- A repair charge that covers the time spent by the engineer repairing and testing the appliance and is payable when the fault is fixed.
- If new parts are required, we’ll give you a fixed quote for these before proceeding with the repair.
- No extra charge for revisits if a new part needs to be ordered.
- We provide 50% discount for each additional appliance needed to repair on the first visit.